What is meant by a DEFAULTER
- A student whose attendance at the end of term falls below 75% in any one of the total number of subjects.
- A student who scores less than passing marks in any one term work. eg less than 10 out of 25.
- A student who fails to submit any one term work on the day of submission or before.
- The term in which the student becomes defaulter becomes null and void, meaning the student is discontinued from the term.
- The student is disallowed to appear for the End Semester Examination of that term.
- The student has to re-register for the same semester after a gap of one year afresh.
- The student has to attend full term with75% attendance for each subject, prepare term work as and when given ( last year's term work is not considered ) and do final submission in time.